calendars

Emmanuel Manganneau manganneau at gestranet.net
Mon Dec 9 06:38:13 CET 2013

Le 08/12/2013 23:15, moozer a écrit :
> Hi all

Hi,

> I am now back to my original problem of participant availability, aka.
> free/busy. It does not get shown and I don't see anything related in the
> logs.
> How to setup free/busy?

I had the very same pb, and have searched the web a long time before
finding *the* mail saying that I needed kolab-utils, a package providing
kolab-freebusyd, which generates the free/busy information.

This package was not mentionned anywhere and was not a dependency
(debian wheezy).

> Also, I have a shared calendar that is shared for all users. I expected
> it to show up in the list of available calendars for every other user.
> My 3.0 installation did that.

Really ? You have to grant rights to users and yours users have to
subscribe, no ?

--
|  Manganneau Emmanuel          |   GestraNet SARL       |
|  manganneau at gestranet.net	|   tel : 06 64 09 73 07 |