Kolab3 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise) install

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Aug 28 14:06:44 CEST 2013

Hi Mischa,

On Monday 26 August 2013 00:09:38 Mischa Beitz wrote:
> I've had pretty good success (so far) installing kolab3 following this
> process.

thanks for sharing your documentation with us!

> Would appreciate any feedback from anyone else willing to give it a go.
> Some hackish things done, would also appreciate better solutions where
> applicable.

As you know, the Ubuntu packages are still experimental since we don't have
anybody who actually maintains them. So the hackish things you have done are
probably necessary.

I think your documentation would be nice for Planet Kolab. Do you have a blog
where you post things like this?

Kind Regards,
Torsten Grote

--