Kolab community

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Tue Aug 6 16:58:26 CEST 2013

Hi all,

trusted community members get accounts for kolab.org to work on the homepage
or publish blog articles there and in Planet Kolab. Therefore I consider
having this login form a good idea.

If Paul W. wants to contribute to the documentation, he can send
suggestions/patches to this list and eventually get access to the kolab.org
CMS himself.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--