Kolab community

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Fri Aug 2 09:49:48 CEST 2013

ok, we have had a offlist email thread, and this is the problem:

On the website http://www.kolab.org/community there is a user login
box on the right hand side at the bottom, below "quick links" and
"social networks".
There is a link "request new password" which leads to
http://www.kolab.org/user/password
There is no way to create a new account, and I have no idea what that
account would be good for? I guess it is only for the admins of the
http://www.kolab.org website?
Perhaps it should be hidden to avoid confusion?

All the best,
   Timotheus