Domain aliases using hosted domains

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Mon Apr 8 17:50:00 CEST 2013

Hello Manel,

I have looked at my own setup again.

I have indeed something like this in ldap:
dc=kolab2,dc=pokorra,dc=de
+cn=Directory Administrators
+ou=Groups
+ou=People
++uid=admin
++uid=pokorra
dc=kolab,dc=pokorra,dc=de
++ou=People

better to see on this screenshot from ldap browser Luma:
http://www.pokorra.de/kolab/kolab3/screenshotLdapKolab.png
(by the way, kolab2 does not have anything to do with version 2, just
another name for a test domain)

I wonder how your users get created in LDAP at the moment. Whether you
are missing something in the kolab.conf file for the new domains?

I have tried sending emails to my test users, and they do arrive. I
was only able to send emails between the users of Kolab, since I have
not configured the test server yet to receive emails from outside.

I am no export to the Postfix and LDAP stuff, just trying to
understand it myself as I go along...

Hope this helps,

Timotheus