Kolab 3.0 and multiple domains

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras.adomaitis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:20:45 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I have setup test installation of Kolab 3.0.
I have been playing around and added additional domain using kolab-webadmin.
Now I cannot remove it. Clicking "Delete" button doesn't do anything.

Questions:
1. How do I delete the additional domain?
2. How do I setup kolab3 for several domains, I want my users to have
example.com, example.org emails.

3. Can someone elaborate on hosted Kolab terminology? What is the
difference between management domain, primary domain, primary hosted
domain? My understanding of hosted service, is that a hosting
organization has a hosted kolab installation and provides kolab as a
service to other organizations. Hosted Kolab or Kolab as a service is
not transparent and is accessible to the users within one
organization, in other words users from one hosted kolab org, cannot
see any resources in other hosted kolab organization.

Regards,
Liutauras