Debian-Packages for Squeeze

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Oct 22 17:25:35 CEST 2012

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 03:19:29 PM Sven Gehr wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> is there anything new on the debian packages? packages are available to test
> for debian squeeze?

Sven,

we have news about Debian packages, as Paul mentioned, but none for Squeeze.

There's difficulties in getting a Squeeze platform to provide the
functionality required for some of the technology we seek to utilize, all the
way up to and including libtool (to get openldap 2.4+ to build), etc.

It is very likely we will not see a Squeeze release for Kolab 3.0 - the only
set of circumstances under which it would happen would include customer
funding or entirely community provided.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--