Kolab 3.0 on Centos6.3

Nazeer nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za
Sun Oct 7 00:55:01 CEST 2012

Ok, got it to work in Outlook with the following settings (thanks for your
help on the plaintext)

I set incoming pop to SSL and outgoing SMTP to port 587 with TLS. Then added
Outgoing authentication and I successfully sent mail via Authenticated SMTP
as well as received mail...

I have a few other questions

1. how Can I change the Webmail Account to display Name Surname instead of
Surname, Name
2. When creating A User, how can I make the default email what I want to
(instead of kolab making it Name.Surname at mail.co.za)
3. Where are all the domain settings (will these still be included in
official release)

Ill continue using it as a test server to see how it works

Regards
Nazeer