Question about connecting iOS to Kolab 3.0

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Sat Oct 6 16:22:31 CEST 2012

On 10/06/2012 03:50 PM, John Molohan wrote:
> On 05/10/2012 18:09, Dirk Werner wrote:

>>> Hey Jeroen,
>>> that indeed did the trick!! Many thanks,
>>> Dirk
>> iPads and iPhones are connected and have calendar and addressbook
>> related functions available and working - this is another major step in
>> using kolab3.0 on my customers side. I'm very delighted to see how
>> stable this is. Good work, everybody at Kolab Systems! :-)
>>
> We haven't got around to testing kolab 3 yet but this is great news,
> thanks for posting confirmation.
>
> We're hoping that Outlook 2013's activsync support will work out of the
> box and this will be a major step for us. It's great to know iOS devices
> are working well.
>
> John

Hi John,
as far is I am informed, there is no work on Outlook connectors under
progress. Next Thunderbird with SyncKolab and Kontact 4.9 are the first
clients that can be expected to be compatible to Kolab storage format v3
in closer future - Kontact on Linux already is and works very well!
Best regards
Dirk