kolab3 "add domain" error in kolab-webadmin

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Wed Nov 28 23:29:22 CET 2012

Greetings,

I have 2 Kolab 3 development systems I've been keeping up to date and
noticed that an update withing the last week has broken the
kolab-webadmin's ability to add new domains. Is this an intentional
regression?

The two systems affected are running CentOS 6.3 with all the latest
updates for the OS and Kolab 3.

Here's the error from the logs when I try to add a domain:

[28-Nov-2012 22:17:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function
count() on a non-object in /usr/share/kolab-webadmin/lib/Auth/LDAP.php
on line 142

Also, this might be related, I also noticed in the pykolab.log that
every time I restart the kolabd service this line comes up:

2012-11-28 14:15:34,361 pykolab.conf WARNING Option imap/virtual_domains
does not exist in config file /etc/kolab/kolab.conf, pulling from defaults

--
Mat