calendar entries not displayed

Robert Whamond rwhamond at westnet.com.au
Tue Nov 20 14:25:25 CET 2012

Hello All,

After trying a couple of other platforms without success I'm running Kolab 3
on Centos 6.3 in Virtualbox (thanks Torsten).

Using the roundcubemail client everything works well so far with Mail,
Contacts and Tasks. However, in the Calendar screen, when I first Save an
entry it appears in the calendar, but when I move away from that screen, then
return, the entry is no longer displayed in the calendar.

The calendar entries are in the /var/spool/imap/... folders, but never
reappear on the Calendar screen.

Also, often but not always, the message:
  Server error! (Internal Server Error)
pops up then repeats at about 30 second intervals.

I can't find anything in the logs other than
  imap: unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: No such file or directory
in the system messages, which I believe is not really a problem.

Where else should I be looking?
--
Rob