Kolab 2.4 on Mageia

Richard ml at radoeka.nl
Mon May 14 22:38:34 CEST 2012

Hi Jeroen,

Op zondag 13 mei 2012 00:42:39 schreef Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems):
> On 2012-05-12 20:28, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > I am planning to package these for Mageia and Mandriva.
> > I think the easiest way to start with is using Fedore src.rpm
> > Where are the repositories of those?
>
> The RPM sources are in http://git.kolabsys.com/rpm/ git repositories,
> and the relevant packages are listed in
> http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/el6/development/SRPMS/
> ^1 or
> http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/el6/development/SRPMS/repov
> iew/
>
> ^1: The source RPMs include source tarballs, specs and patches as I'm
> sure you're aware.

can you list which packages requires patches to be part of kolab?  It used to
be that for example cyrus-imap required several patches compared to the
upstream version, likewise imap-kolab and php-imap.  Is this still the case?
Please state which packages need patches compared to upstream project to make
kolab work.

It looks like that the kolab-fbview packages contains quite a big part of
Horde.  Will this be unified later on with the Horde installation that is
installed via e.g. the  php-pear-horde-* packages?

--
Richard