Configuration Problem

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Fri Jul 20 19:12:42 CEST 2012

On 2.4, I seemed to have messed something up.  Now, for any client
connecting remotely, I get the following errors in the log:

Jul 20 12:01:43 kolab postfix/spawn[2629]: warning: command
/usr/libexec/postfix/kolab_smtp_access_policy exit status 1
Jul 20 12:01:43 kolab postfix/submission2/smtpd[2625]: warning:
premature end-of-input on private/submission_policy while reading input
attribute name
Jul 20 12:01:44 kolab postfix/spawn[2629]: warning: command
/usr/libexec/postfix/kolab_smtp_access_policy exit status 1
Jul 20 12:01:44 kolab postfix/submission2/smtpd[2625]: warning:
premature end-of-input on private/submission_policy while reading input
attribute name
Jul 20 12:01:44 kolab postfix/submission2/smtpd[2625]: warning: problem
talking to server private/submission_policy: Success

Clients then get a reject that the server is misconfigured, which I
don't doubt.  Anyone using Roundcube does NOT have problems sending
email.  It also appears sending via z-push still works.

I have created an entry in main.cf to enable smpts:

smtps     inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
     -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes
     -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
     -o syslog_name=postfix/submission2
     -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
     -o smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header=yes
     -o smtpd_data_restrictions=$submission_data_restrictions
     -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=$submission_recipient_restrictions
     -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=$submission_sender_restrictions
     -o smtpd_enforce_tls=yes

This is supposed to mirror the smtp one.  All email clients use port
465 to connect to postfix using ssl.

There are no other logs being printed as far as I can tell.  I really
need help tracking down what I did.  Last night before going to bed,
everything worked, but this morning nobody can send anything from
clients.