Sieve migration

Thomas Nintemann t.nintemann at medial-networks.de
Wed Jan 4 18:27:21 CET 2012

Hi Andrea,
copying sievescripts should work and your mails should be filtered by sieve.

If you want to see the old filtersettings in webclient (Horde-Ingo) you have
to change something in kolab template folder, because webclient filter (ingo)
shows you only what is stored in the prefs and not what is in sieve folders.

This is because webclient in 2.3.4 read and write prefs by default to file.
Older installations of webclient has done this by default to ldap.

First be sure that ldap has loaded the horde.schema.
Take a look in slapd.conf.template.
# The schema remains available at
# /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/scripts/ldap/horde.schema
# include @@@ldapserver_schemadir@@@/horde.schema

Uncomment the include line and after a kolabconf you schould have a running
ldap with horde.schema. If ldap would not start, make sure that you have a
copy from /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/scripts/ldap/horde.schema to your ldap
schemadir.

After that edit the webclient-kolab-conf.template. If you uncomment the
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'kolab';. Don't forget a kolabconf for write the
template to webclient systemfolder.
After that you should able to login in webclient and the filter should show
you the old settings.

A the moment it seems that there is no migrationtool for webclient prefs from
ldap to file.

Regards
Thomas