mails are not delivered

Subhrakanta Mishra subhrakanta.mishra at brattlefoods.com
Thu Dec 27 13:55:19 CET 2012

Hi!

I have setup Kolab 3.0 on CentOS 6.3. I had some issues during installation
and configuration but was able to resolve them all.

Now the situation is, the organisation is using google apps but they
decided to have a legacy server for all user apart from top management. So
I installed Kolab and configured dual delivery in google apps.

So now I can receive mails on kolab but when I am trying to send mail from
kolab to google apps users on the same domain, the mails are bouncing with
the following error

host
    mail.xxx.com[/var/lib/imap/socket/lmtp] said: 550-Mailbox unknown.
    Either there is no mailbox associated with this 550-name or you do not have
    authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

I am newbie in this field. Kindly help me resolve this.

Thanks

Sk