Users secondary email addresses not stored when edited in kolab 3.0

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Thu Aug 23 22:50:59 CEST 2012

On 08/23/2012 10:09 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

>> Hi Torsten,
>> thanks for asking - As mentioned above, the user email address editing
>> in roundcubemail is working by copying the specific file.
> Copying sample-insert-user_types.php to /usr/share/kolab-webadmin has little
> to do with Roundcube identities, unless;
Oh, that was a faulty problem description by me - I meant that copying
the file insert-user_types.php to /usr/share/kolab-webadmin made it
possible for me, to get users additional email addresses stored
permanently in kolab-webadmin, not roundcube. Without the file, the
changes vanished after hitting the submit button. Sorry for the confusion.
Dirk