Migration from kolab 2.2 to 2.4

Enrique enrique.op7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:18:44 CEST 2012

El 16/08/12 16:03, Jeroen van Meeuwen escribió:
> On Thursday, August 16, 2012 02:24:18 PM Enrique wrote:
>> I think that if you don't talk me about shared folders is because web
>> administrator panel don't have this option. Can you tell me how create it?
>> My principal interest is for shared folders ham and spam.
>>
> Creating a shared folder is done via the command-line:
>
>   # kolab create-mailbox shared/ham at example.org
>   # kolab set-mailbox-acl shared/ham at example.org <subject> <rights>
>
> Use, for example:
>
>   # kolab set-mailbox-acl shared/ham at example.org anyone lrsi
The last command has not worked for me. When I used "kolab help" show
that is not implemented all cyrus commands, so looking for it, I have
found how to do it.
If can help someone:
      # cyradm -u cyrus-admin --auth login localhost
             localhost.localdomain> help
             localhost.localdomain> setaclmailbox shared/ham at example.org
anyone lrsi
             localhost.localdomain> quit

> For more useful commands, check out "kolab help".
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen van Meeuwen

Thank you.

kind regards,