Address book migration from Kolab 2.2.0 e 2.3.4

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Fri Aug 10 17:36:50 CEST 2012

I'm migrating from an old kolab server V 2.2.0 to a new one V 2.3.4.

I installed a new server and migrate all messages using imapsync.

Using new webmail (kolab client ex horde) I can't see the old address book.
Better it says no address book exist.

There is the folder Contacts with messages inside it, but I can't see
nothing in webmail.

Is there some steps to do during migration? Have I miss some documentation?
Have I to export old address book and import it on new server?

Thanks.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,