Z-Push Email on the Nokia N900

Mike Brady mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Sat Mar 5 06:19:27 CET 2011

For the most part I have my n900 working with Z-Push 0.7.3, including
getting client certificates to work.

However, I have a few of questions with regards to email.

1) The Wiki says "Email is probably better done using IMAP."  Is this
still true?  Should I not be trying to do email with Z-Push?
2) I cannot send email using MfE on the n900.  When I do it says that
"Message Sent to Outbox waiting to be sent", then it says that it has
sent it and I see the email synced into the Sent folder on the Kolab
server, but the email is never sent. Also the message in the sent
folder does not have a subject even though one was entered.
3) Syncing email works, but it syncs all email folders.  Is there any
way to only sync what is in the Inbox?

Thank

Mike