ran out of disk space, mails caught in kolabmailboxfilter processes

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Fri Jun 10 13:47:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011, Skip Morse wrote:

> I'm definitely interested in the outcome!... Where are you getting the
> log output?  what does "/kolab/sbin/postqueue -p" show... anything?

I noticed the processes running and the files in /tmp.  I haven't really
had a specific log.

> I'm just trying to wrap my head around where these are stuck.
> Anything in the postfix log? (/kolab/var/postfix/log/)

Not really much to speak of, no.  Needless to say it was pretty apparent
when the disk space ran out as all sorts of things go wrong then.

I've manually gone through the hundred or so emails and fed them to
cyrdeliver with the apparently correct address, just to get them to the
right mailboxes.  I've then killed those processes.  If the mails get
duplicated, I'm okay with that.  I just don't want any lost.

Gavin