Mail not displaying in DIMP, was Re: Problems with Horde Interface after upgrade from 2.2.4 to 2.3.2

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Tue Jun 7 11:40:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that this email was blank when
looked at in DIMP on Kolab v2.3.2?

We have gnupg support enabled, which might be relevant.  When I look at the
mail in the pane below the mailbox list, the mail-display pane in entirely
blank.

If I double-click and open the mail in a new window, the mail displays
fine, showing the GPG output, the body of the mail, etc.

Gavin