Problems with Horde Interface after upgrade from 2.2.4 to 2.3.2

Mike Brady mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Mon Jun 6 08:37:28 CEST 2011

I spoke too soon when I said that Calendars were the only problem in
my earlier email.

The Horde interface seems to have a number of problems:
1) The mode option on the login screen is no longer available.
2) All (I think) option settings made in the Horde interface are not
carried over in the upgrade.  For example language, timezone and date
format settings.  This may explain some of the issues with Calendars
in my earlier email.
3) Some emails cannot be opened.  I think that this may be related to
the problem reported by Otmar Stahl with attachments as I am seeing
the exact same symptoms,  but I am also seeing it with emails that do
not have attachments. I cannot find any errors in the logs.  All the
emails that I see the problem with were pre-existing and work with no
problems under 2.2.4.

Also z-push isn't working, but that may well be due to above.

I have had to rollback to 2.2.4 as this is my production system, but I
can bring the 2.3.2 system up again easily if there is specific
information required.

And I should have said that this is a Centos 5.6 x86_64 system
installed from sources.

Thanks

Mike