Incoming attachments corrupted

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Jan 19 12:06:35 CET 2011

Hi Jeff,

On Tuesday 18 January 2011 21.29:51 Jeffrey Walls wrote:
> If I get no answer as is the norm for this list, I am willing to pay for
> support, just to have someone actually answer a question.

Kolab Systems offers professional support for Kolab deployments, typically in
correlation with a Service Level Agreement for better conditions (reaction
times and rates). Depending on the size of the installation and the effort
required to resolve your issues, this is often the most cost efficient path, but
"off the rack" support without SLA is of course also possible.

If you send an email to getkolab at kolabsys.com with some information about your
installation and the issues you want resolved, our staff will come back with a
quote quickly.

Best regards,
Georg

--