Kolab 2.23 error after recreating user

Alexander Marx alexander.marx at oab.de
Fri Jan 14 09:22:49 CET 2011

Dear list,

maybe someone can help me with a strange issue:

i have a kolab 2.2.3 server running in productive environment and i use
z-push on this server.
we have 2 users who use the z-push via android handy

We know that there are problems with some kind of tasks in this version
and now z-push does not work anymore for one user.
So we decided to delete that user completely in kolab webinterface and
recreate him.

But now we have a problem: Logging in is ok, but when sending a mail,
kolab says:

Der Ordner "Gesendet" konnte nicht erstellt werden Permission denied

And the user has a folder in Webinterface "user" which we don't know
where it comes from. We are not able to delete this folder.

I deleted the user again and again and checked /kolab for any folders
that could be associated with the user but it seems that there's no
folder for this user. But when i create him again via Webinterface the
folder is there again and the error remains.

Where can i check if the user is really completely deleted? Is it
possible that it is a horde issue???

Thank you

Alexander