PGP issues

Tolingo Tolinga tolingo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:31:54 CET 2011

Sorry for cross-posting but my previous mail arrived incomplete.
>From my last post I've reinstalled Kolab a number of times in
different systems (Ubuntu i386, Ubuntu x86_64, CentOS i686), I've
enabled all possible PGP features in the preferences but my previously
reported problems remain. Specially is very annoying the compose PGP
mail problem. After a user key is imported only the first mail to him
has the option for encryption/signing (from the address book only).
Removing the key and importing it again allows me to send a
encryption/signing mail again.

May be there is something that I should do in the installation or
something else that I'm missing. Please if someone has this feature
enabled tell me something, at this point I'm lost.

Thank you,

Tolingo