what are the correct magic_quotes settings in Kolab

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Fri Sep 3 16:07:20 CEST 2010

Zitat von Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at kolabsys.com>:

> Zitat von Alex Potter <alex at ap-consulting.co.uk>:
>
>> On Friday 03 September 2010 09:48:09 Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
>>> I admit I thought that the fixes in the kolab-webadmin and the
>>> associated php.ini setting went into 2.2.4 but CVS tells me that this
>>> already happened for 2.2.3.
>>
>> I don't have the magic_quotes entry in php.ini.template on my live server.
>> It's 2.2x, installed from , and upgraded each new release, from
>> sources. It's
>> also a 64-bit system.
>>
>> I've a spare box (i386),  and time on my hands at the moment, if
>> you'd like me
>> to test anything?
>
> Yeah, if you could give it a look that'd be great. What I did as a
> first measure now was to check the original source RPMs. Both kolabd
> packages from 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 looked fine and they contained the
> magic_quotes setting.
>
> Do you have a backup of the 2.2.3 situation and was the setting
> already missing at that point? In any case I believe the switch from
> 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 would be the more interesting one. If you really have
> the time and could check this switch as an upgrade from source that'd
> be great.
>
> Did you ever modify that particular template?

And another question to both Gavin and Alex: Are other templates
missing upgrades, too?

Some brief examples of things that were not present in 2.2.2 but
should be in 2.2.4:

local.cf.template.in: score RCVD_IN_IADB_GOODMAIL 0
imapd.conf.template.in: #mboxlist_db: berkeley
httpd.conf.template.in: Alias /public-cal/ics
"@webserver_document_root@/client/kronolith/ics_kolab.php"
imapd.annotation_definitions.template.in:
/vendor/kolab/activesync,mailbox,string,backend,value.priv,r

Thanks!

> Thanks!
>
> Gunnar
>

>> Regards