what are the correct magic_quotes settings in Kolab

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Fri Sep 3 15:58:42 CEST 2010

Zitat von Alex Potter <alex at ap-consulting.co.uk>:

> On Friday 03 September 2010 09:48:09 Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
>> I admit I thought that the fixes in the kolab-webadmin and the
>> associated php.ini setting went into 2.2.4 but CVS tells me that this
>> already happened for 2.2.3.
>
> I don't have the magic_quotes entry in php.ini.template on my live server.
> It's 2.2x, installed from , and upgraded each new release, from sources. It's
> also a 64-bit system.
>
> I've a spare box (i386),  and time on my hands at the moment, if
> you'd like me
> to test anything?

Yeah, if you could give it a look that'd be great. What I did as a
first measure now was to check the original source RPMs. Both kolabd
packages from 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 looked fine and they contained the
magic_quotes setting.

Do you have a backup of the 2.2.3 situation and was the setting
already missing at that point? In any case I believe the switch from
2.2.2 to 2.2.3 would be the more interesting one. If you really have
the time and could check this switch as an upgrade from source that'd
be great.

Did you ever modify that particular template?

Thanks!

Gunnar

> Regards
>
> Alex