SyncML

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Wed Nov 24 18:14:51 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch, 24. November 2010 09:41:58 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> Am Montag, 22. November 2010, 19:48:11 schrieb Heiner Markert:
> > Am Montag, 22. November 2010 15:56:09 schrieb Sven Gehr:
>
> Hi,
>
> > > when I add new contacts on the phone and then synchronizing these are
> > > inmer kolab-written in the address book standrad. Which can be set that
> > > the new contacts will be synced to a specific address book?
> > >
> > > I have change the default-addressbook in horde but this had no effect.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > it is not possible to specify a folder for incoming items with syncphony
> > - they are always written to the default folder (contacts, calendar,
> > ...). I reported a bug to the syncphony developers about that.
>
> I've noticed just in a much worse problem. Whe I add a new event on my
> funambol-client (android-handy) and sync this event ist add in my default-
> kolab-calendar. We already knew. No I try to move it in kolab-webmin to the
> shared-calendar (open->edit->select the shared.calendar) and get the error:
>
> There was an error moving the event: IMAP error. Folder: . Error: Mailbox
> does not exist
>
> Whe I create an new event in shared.calendar (in horde) it works???

Moving of events from one calendar to another in the horde client is broken, I
think that is independent of the fact that the specific event has been
created using syncml. You can successfully move events from one calendar to
another using e.g. kontact and doing "cut" and "undo" (will ask you for the
calendar folder to store the event).

Regards
Heiner