SyncML

Wed Nov 24 09:41:58 CET 2010

Am Montag, 22. November 2010, 19:48:11 schrieb Heiner Markert:
> Am Montag, 22. November 2010 15:56:09 schrieb Sven Gehr:

Hi,

> > when I add new contacts on the phone and then synchronizing these are
> > inmer kolab-written in the address book standrad. Which can be set that
> > the new contacts will be synced to a specific address book?
> >
> > I have change the default-addressbook in horde but this had no effect.
>
> Hi,
>
> it is not possible to specify a folder for incoming items with syncphony -
> they are always written to the default folder (contacts, calendar, ...). I
> reported a bug to the syncphony developers about that.

I've noticed just in a much worse problem. Whe I add a new event on my
funambol-client (android-handy) and sync this event ist add in my default-
kolab-calendar. We already knew. No I try to move it in kolab-webmin to the
shared-calendar (open->edit->select the shared.calendar) and get the error:

There was an error moving the event: IMAP error. Folder: . Error: Mailbox does
not exist

Whe I create an new event in shared.calendar (in horde) it works???

--
Viele Grüße

Sven Gehr
Mailclient: Linux/K-Mail