Problems with contacts

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Tue May 11 13:32:41 CEST 2010

Hi Gunnar:

Am Dienstag 11 Mai 2010, um 06:56:42 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> Verify that indeed only synckolab entries are causing that problem.
> That would help to locate the origin of the problem and allow us to
> generate further test cases. If this is the case which version are you
> using?

I *think* it was only synckolab...  Basically, I did an initial sync to sycevolution, and then everything was duplicated.

> And then you could simply grab one of the object that are not
> displayed by Horde and attach it to an issue in our tracker. I could
> then run it in a test suite and check why it does not get parsed.

Actually, re-checking the status in Horde (which I didn't use for two weeks or so) is now mysteriously gone...  In the meantime, I updated to Ubuntu Lucid, which comes with kaddressbook 4:4.4.2, and with akonadi support.  After I understood that I had to configure a akonadi address book (not a kolab/imap one), apparently kontact did some clean-up of my address book on the server, and *everything* is now back.  Strange!  If I see that issue again, I will open such a ticket.

Thanks,
Albrecht.

--
Dr. Albrecht Dreß