using distribution lists as groups issue?

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Thu May 6 01:19:03 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag 06 Mai 2010, 01:00:08 schrieb skipmorse at gmail.com:
> Any ideas? The only thing I can come up with is to use groups moving
> forward, but leave the current entries as-is, I don't think having people
> delete every [UNSHARED] version that comes in...

Hey skip,
login the sytem as root, then do a su - cyrus
then start cyradm --user manager localhost
please post what
lam Mailboxname
gives before and after the ACL change (maybe only afterwards is also ok).
I stopped trusting the web interface, and this command is directly at imap
you might need to adjust some paths etc if you use openpkg.

regards
Alex
--
Dipl.-Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
Neusser Straße 388  50733 Köln  Germany

--

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)163/5598933

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.