Horde Calendars

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Mar 22 10:54:26 CET 2010

Quoting Paul Douglas Franklin <pdf at yugm.org>:

> I have installed Kolab with Horde and appreciate its capabilities.  I
> have, however, come across two things which are not as I expected.
>
> One of my co-workers wants to view his calendar on his iPhone.  I
> pointed him to Horde, but it appears that the mobile version does not
> give access to calendars.  All I could find is e-mail.  Did I miss it,
> or is it not there?

Did you select the reduced web view ("minimal") in the login screen?
That one is indeed only available for the mail part. I believe the
iPhone should however be able to display the standard version of Horde
just fine.

> Also, when I access Horde from a desktop computer, I see various
> calendars but not the local calendar from Outlook.  (It is being stored
> on Kolab via Toltec.)  Does Horde not make that Outlook calendar available?

It should. Do the folders have the correct annotation values on the
Kolab server? You can check that using the "info" command in the
"cyradm" tool on the server.

Cheers,

Gunnar