zpush with n900 pr1.2 not working anymore

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Wed Jun 23 13:17:05 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010, um 18:21:56 schrieb Alexander Schröter:
> Am Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010, um 18:11:57 schrieb Thorsten Schnebeck:
> > Am Dienstag 22 Juni 2010, 17:49:34 schrieben Sie:
> > > Hi, just a reminder
> > >
> > > I have a problem with my zpush setup. it's not working anymore. you
> > > might remember me sending a msg after updating my phones firmware and
> > > eversince that time the sync is not working anymore i hope you can
> > > help me because there is no error in the logs which i can hold on and
> > > try to debug :(
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > have you tried to sync calendar only?
> >
> > Bye
> >
> >   Thorsten
>
> Yes and I actually just tried creating a new user and the sync worked.
>
> Even though it took some time for the device to server ... it worked both
> ways ... so calendar seems to work like a charm.
>
> What reason can there be that it does not work with my user.
>
> Its just a feeling but I think it might be a device problem.
>
> @Thorsten: did you upgrade or did you use the fiasco image?

For some reason only my account is part of the problem ... I am now certain
the problem is a kolab problem ... because I reset my device to factory
conditions. But the problem still persists ... is it possible that some entry
in the calendar is corrupted and makes trouble, which is not dealt with in the
log ?

What can I do ?