LDAP Integration

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Jun 9 18:02:02 CEST 2010

Quoting Phil Shelley <phil at stratitonline.com>:

> I want to link Kolab openldap with an existing enterprise LDPA that
> we run for our company.
>
> Is there a way to link them in such a way that address and name
> look-up's also search our enterprise LDPA, or do we have to
> replicate the enterprise LDAP into Kolab's openldap?

This sounds a little bit like you would only need to search the
enterprise LDAP from your client. So that would depend on wether your
client can handle searching two different directories at the same
time. What client are you using?

Was this what you meant? If not, can you provide additional details
concerning your integration plans?

Cheers,

Gunnar