SSL certificate

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Sun Jun 6 09:57:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Maintenance_and_Use#Install_a_SSL_Certificate provides instructions for installing a signed SSL certificate. The HowTo assumes however that what you received from the vendor is in PEM format. If that is not the case you can use the OpenSSL tools to convert your certificate to the right format. In case you have problems with that I'm sure we can help you
out.

Cheers,

Gunnar