SSL certificate

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Fri Jun 4 18:43:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

look for key.pem and cert.pem. In a native debian install they are located in
/etc/kolabd, openPKG path may vary. I used links to point to my certificates.

regards
Alex

--

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)163/5598933

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.