Empty messages

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Jun 3 16:38:48 CEST 2010

Quoting Christian Tardif <christian.tardif at servinfo.ca>:

> Hi,
>  For a few days now, I receive, from time to time, blank messages.
> This is quite new, as I haven't received this before (I would say
> one week or two at the most). I upgraded to the latest Kolab
release
> before I saw these problems, so I'm wondering if something could
> cause this problem.
>  As the sources of these empty messages seem to come from anywhere,
> I would suspect something in my setup, rather than foreign
problems.
>  One constant I see in all these mails, I get:
> header
>  How can I debug that so I can solve this issue?

Do you have the log lines from postfix and amavis for one such message
as an example? Do these message come from people you actually know or
do they appear to be spam messages?

Cheers,

Gunnar

>  Thanks,
> --
>        CHRISTIAN TARDIF

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg