E35 News: Please start using branches/kdepim/enterprise/kdelibs

Allen Winter allen at kdab.com
Tue Jun 1 21:01:17 CEST 2010

Howdy,

For those of us who build e35 often or even now-and-then, please rebuild
using the kdelibs which I recently put into branches/kdepim/enterprise.

Soon (a few days) I will commit changes to e35 that require this version of kdelibs; specifically, to libkabc.

After awhile, if we feel very comfortable with the kdelibs changes, I may merge
them into the official KDE 3.5 branch.

Let me know if you have problems with this plan.
-Allen

--
Allen Winter | allen.winter at kdab.com | Software Engineer
KDAB (USA), LLC, a KDAB Group company