testing kolab 2.2.3 and zpush-1.3-kolabbackend-0.6.1

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Tue Jul 27 01:34:02 CEST 2010

Am Freitag 16 Juli 2010, 01:09:41 schrieb Alain Abbas:
> hi thorsten
> there were a task on my server. tasks run well in a mobile device
> could ypu updated kolab::format?
> there are a bug inside for the task who block the sync
> i think that is the problem. my test server is in 2.2.4 and the kolab::format is corrected for this version
>
> i will have soon a N900 i will can debug step by qtep what happens with this device
>
> alain
> regards

Hi Alain,

meanwhile I'm on 2.2.4, too - with some new problems that are not related to z-push ;-)
z-push 0.6.2 works fine on 2.2.4. I can sync contacts, task and events and have not found an issue so far.

hope you got your N900 and like it (there are new level packs for "angry birds" released if you sometimes have no fun programming z-push 8-)

Bye

  Thorsten