Experimental kolab-z-push packages available

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Tue Jul 6 12:11:37 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 06 July 2010 10:09:51 Alain Abbas wrote:
> Carsten Burghardt a écrit :
>
> > I am still running Kolab 2.2.2 (the last one provided for SuSE)
> > together with Z-Push Kolab 0.4 and I heavily rely on this combination.
> > Can you provide a brief overview what parts of Kolab 2.2.4 are
> > required for your new Z-Push Kolab version?

You will need the packages from that directory of course. AFAIK you will also
need php with JSON enabled. The new kolab-weblient is not stricktly needed,
you can also get the information about your mobile with getsyncdevice.php.

In doubt, please rely to Alain, he is the developer so he knows best. He will
push out some more changes to 0.6 and I will then package 0.6.1 ASAP.

> Hi Carsten
> I will release today or tomorrow a source installation for the old kolab
> versions

So for Carsten it might be best to wait for this version.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert