caldav vs plain ics files

Alain abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Tue Jan 26 11:14:18 CET 2010

hi Gavin

we had the same problem to integrate Lighting/thunderbird and we have
modified davical for that it work with
kolab. We have few servers in test. We added in Davical the CardDav
support. We use that with SogoConnector
in Thunderbird and lighting (version sogo 0.9.6). If you are interested
i can publish the code. For the moment we are
in test with that and there are some tasks to accomplish to terminate
it. (just Calendar and Contacts work, todo stay in Davical
and they are not seen at Kolab side).
This is perhaps a way to follow ...

Alain Abbas