Read Receipts in 2.2.3?

Skip Morse skipmorse at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 01:31:20 CET 2010

Hey all,

I was asked to find out if there's a way to 'force' a read receipt somehow.

That's my first question, is there? ... the current scenario would be
from an Outlook client (toltec) to a user using the web client.

As a starting point I just decided to try it, it turns out that I
don't even get an option to reply to a read receipt while using Horde.
 Even if I try to send one from horde and check the box to 'request a
read receipt', no response... in the test case I just sent one to a
user with the outlook client and nothing popped up on his end
either...

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-Skip