domain maintainer unable to write to user accounts

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Fri Aug 20 13:48:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 2010, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
>
> > I forgot to check our existing issues: Could it also be this one:
> > https://issues.kolab.org/issue2824 ?
>
> It's not quite the same, but they may be related alright.

I've posted comments to that issue.  I removed the other domain alias
(using the manager account), and then found that I could freely edit the
problem account so it definitely seems to be down to this.

This is despite the domain maintainer having maintainer access on both the
user and alias domains.

Gavin