domain maintainer unable to write to user accounts

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Fri Aug 20 13:27:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> I forgot to check our existing issues: Could it also be this one:
> https://issues.kolab.org/issue2824 ?

It's not quite the same, but they may be related alright.

The user in question does indeed have an alias on another domain of ours.
However, in our case, the domain maintainer has write access to both the
domain of the user and of the alias, so should in principal have sufficient
privileges to do this.  I think an alias on another domain might indeed be
common to all users who experience this issue.

I note also a message in the issue that "it looks like editing worked".
That's also true here, though the editing definitely didn't work and the
error in red text at the top confirms that.

Gavin