z-push with Nokia E90

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Mon Aug 9 16:54:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

we've been experimenting with the Z-Push plugin.  It's really great, thanks
so much to those who have put the work in.  The recent addition of syncing
shared folders works great.  We have two HTC Desires working nicely with it
and I've previously seen the iPhone work well too so we plan hooking one or
two of those up shortly.

We have a Nokia E90 also.  The phone itself doesn't support ActiveSync but
the add-on application "Mail for Exchange" from the OVI Store adds this
functionality.

	http://store.ovi.com/content/5919?clickSource=search

I've tried to get this to work for syncing contacts and calendars using an
empty test account, but each time I do I get "System error. Try again
later" from the phone.

In the z-push logfile, I can see this feedback:

08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : Connecting to {paidi.our.dom:143/imap/notls/norsh}
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : KolabBackend Version : 0.6.2 14072010
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : KolabActiveSyndData Version : 20100707
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : IMAP connection opened sucessfully user : blahblah at our.dom
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : Setup : blahblah at our.dom Mobile ID :IMEI353659015891779 Proto Version : 2.5 DeviceType : IMEI353659015891779 DeviceAgent : NokiaE90/3.00(50)MailforExchange
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : NOTICE : findMode Flatmode
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : Annotation INBOX/Tasks : task.default
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : Annotation INBOX/Notes : note.default
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : Annotation INBOX/Contacts : contact.default
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : Annotation INBOX/Calendar : event.default
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : Annotation INBOX : 0
08/09/10 16:49:28 [15266] : blahblah at our.dom : IMAP connection closed

Can anyone suggest what might be going on?  Is there some debugging I can
do which would help?  At a guess, if we can get it working, that would be
for all phones which use the "Mail for Exchange" app.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Gavin