AW: sender rejected

Carsten Burghardt carsten.burghardt at inovox.de
Fri Apr 30 18:49:00 CEST 2010

I actually followed the Wiki that is why I added these entries to the virtual table as you described. And I do receive emails for both domains correctly. The problem is that when I try to send an email using my normal username and the domain that I added to the virtual table it is rejected.

-Urspr. Mitteilung-