[Fwd: Re: [Z-Push-dev] Nokia N900 and Z-push 1.3 RC]

wp1133599-user webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Thu Apr 29 16:43:17 CEST 2010

Hi Sorry for not answering so long but I have been busy.

Out Front: I haven't been able to read the mailinglist regularly so please
be patient if I repeat or missed something.

First : I can confirm Thorstens findings. I too always get an initial
sync. Did you guys figure out the problem with this?
Second: Compared to 0.3 I keep losing contact information on syncs ...
which might be related to it being an initial sync and non of the data
entered into the phone seems to reach the server.

Do you guys think it would be possible to find a date and time to get
together in IRC or any other Instant Messenger to talk, maybe even VOIP. I
would appreciate if Alain could tell me a little about his plans with the
kolab connector and some information how it works. Since I would like to
take on the task to create a better working Syncronization Application for
the N900 which at least works with kolab. And I would like to know how
Thorsten is doing with the N900.

Maybe you can include me in your private email conversation.

Thanks
Alexander