SOLVED: More build problems

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Wed Apr 28 14:39:27 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 27 April 2010 00:28:18 Allen Winter wrote:
> You are sure of the following:
> - you are using autoconf 2.59
> - you are using automake 1.9
> - you have export AUTOCONF=autoconf2.59

Installing the Kubuntu package for automake2.59 and exporting the AUTOCONF
variable as described above solved this for the manual build (I already had
automake-1.9). Now all I have to figure out is where/how to fit this into the
deb package build process. Thanks for the hint!

[...]
> - you are building in a separate build dir from the source dir
[...]

Hm - what do you mean by this? Never had to do anything like that so far...

Regards,

Thomas