More build problems (was: Kontact e35 and gcc-4.4 - indexlib problems)

Christopher Bertels christopher.bertels at intevation.de
Thu Apr 22 13:17:23 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch 21 April 2010 13:19:35 schrieb ITSEF Admin:
> Any suggestions?
>
> On the other hand, given the announcement that Christopher Bertels made
> (e35 packages for newer Kubuntu), maybe I don't *have* solve this myself
> anymore... :-}

I actually used gcc-4.3 for building Kontact on Ubuntu 9.10, together with
autoconf (= 2.63-2ubuntu1) and automake-1.10 since it failed with the newer
versions.
I will try to get it working with the newer versions on Ubuntu 10.4 for
though, once I start working on that (probably within a few weeks).

Christopher

--
Christopher Bertels | OpenPGP key: 0x725D9BE5| http://www.intevation.de/