Upgrading clamav on Kolab 2.1.0

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Tue Apr 20 14:30:43 CEST 2010

I got it.

My system is a Debian sarge with kolab server 2.1.0

wiki instruction doesn't work with clamav-0.96

It works with clamav-0.95.3 but I had to add in spec file this line

         --disable-gcc-vcheck \

in the ./configure section.

The gcc version on kolab 2.1.0 is buggy and clamav cannot compile.

Clamav-0.96 compile some module then stop with an error.

   CXX    Function.lo
g++: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL:http://www.openpkg.org/> for instructions.
make[5]: *** [Dominators.lo] Error 1
make[4]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
error: Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.83012 (%build)

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,